Service Technician/ Support Representative:
The Service Representative is responsible for performing a full workload of technical services for our customers with responsibility of customer satisfaction for the services provided.
The perfect candidate would have a strong electrical/electronics knowledge, mechanical experience in industrial equipment, software knowledge of CAD/CAM programs, knowledge of the principles of how hydraulic and pneumatic systems work, and the ability to work well with others. Overnight travel, with some weekend travel is required. Both written and spoken communication skills are a position requirement, as is the ability to provide information in a clear and concise manner. German and/ or Spanish speaking is a plus. There will be some on-the-job training.
Service Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Be responsible for installation, training, and field service of our equipment.
- On-Phone and On-site problem determination and remedy
- Submit accurate and timely updates of work performed - ticket updates, time cards, etc.
If you are interested in being considered for our Service Technician/Support Representative position, please send a resumé with references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Seeking an experienced, hardworking individual to manage our growing parts department. The candidate must be experienced in parts and distribution, detail oriented, and a problem solver with superior customer service skills. The ideal candidate should be capable of understanding complex CNC parts and working in an active environment. Candidate should be able to implement new systems to better distribute parts to our customers. QuickBooks experience and German language skills are a plus.
- Maintain a balanced inventory (including regular inventory counts)
- Manage return and warranty parts
- Overseas and local Purchasing of supplies & materials for Service Department.
- Assist in analyzing departmental operations and storage layout, and suggest revisions as needed for maximum effectiveness
- Coordinate a prompt, efficient, and timely flow of paperwork.
- Direct shipping and receiving of parts
- Manage customer and dealer part returns and logistics of overseas shipments and credits
If you are interested in being considered for our Parts Manager position, please send a resumé with references to email@example.com.